Our website uses its own and third-party cookies to facilitate its use and, in this way, adapt its content to make it more useful and accessible.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files that are stored in the browser when any web page is visited. Its main utility is, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or her computer.
Cookies generally store information of a technical nature, that is, information related to the number of pages visited, site preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, among others.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information. The data they keep is solely of a technical nature.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope of disabling cookies, we show you some examples:
• You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
• You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account or My profile or My orders.
• It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or by visiting the physical store if it has one.
• It will not be possible to customize geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
• You will not be able to post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• It will not be possible to show personalized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
Among the types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the data obtained is sent and processes, we can distinguish:
• Mandatory cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing the Google privacy center.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies.
In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a site.
More information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
• How Google uses the information it collects on websites
This site may also host its own, affiliate or ad network advertising.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
When accessing the web, we inform you that if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies will be installed corresponding to web analytics to help analyze your use of the website and improve its usability, but in no case will associated with data that could identify you.
The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but rather with your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics on our users.
You can change your browser settings to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable the ability to store such cookies on your device.
You can even check your cookie preferences on this website right now at the following link: Cookie preferences
Strictly necessary cookies
They are cookies that are responsible for preserving all data related to the user’s session (visit) on the website in order to guarantee an optimal service (generated by WordPress). They are the only ones managed by us.
Data analysis and statistics cookies
They are the cookies of the Google Analytics, CrazyEgg and DataXpand services.
They allow the creation and collection of session data, such as: number of visits, page views, sections visited, duration of the session, reference sources, searches carried out, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, interest in products or services, the pages visited, the browser and the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
These tools never obtain your personal data such as data about your name or surname, or the postal address from which you connect, or credit card, among others. The information is always anonymous.
Keep in mind that in no case will cookies that compromise your privacy be used.
DataXpand provides the service of measurement and analysis of the audience and retargeting of our pages. You can also use this data to improve your own services and to offer services to other companies.
If you want to opt out of being tracked by this tool, you can use this link
They are the cookies of the Google AdSense, Criteo, DoubleClick (Google), Taboola, Kalooga services.
These cookies help to improve and correctly manage the exposure of advertisements to the user, avoiding repetitive content and allowing a more comfortable experience when browsing the web, offering advertisements with information of interest.
Cookies from social networks and external websites
They are the cookies of the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube services.
These cookies facilitate user interaction with our website through the use of their accounts on the main social networks, as well as a comment system for each article.
How are cookies managed?
If you do not want websites or blogs to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before they are downloaded.
You can also adapt your browser settings, so that it rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
• Internet Explorer 8-10
Do not track
The website is adapted to the Do Not Track standard to guarantee greater privacy to users who have activated this option in their browser.
This website automatically excludes users who send the Do Not Track header from Google Analytics tracking, and is compatible with their express acceptance.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol, you can enable it to avoid tracking by websites.
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics tracking through this browser add-on offered by Google. You can also try the following link: Disable tracking
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the system to function or when required by law. for this purpose. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.